Home / speed dating in hertfordshire area / Updating employee information forms

Updating employee information forms

You will receive a confirmation e-mail that includes a job number for future reference.

This Web-based information system was designed to allow you to view and maintain your employee information throughout the year.

The HR website includes tax forms as well as forms and addresses for the employee to update personal information with the benefits insurance carriers.

Change of names will only be processed with legal documentation, i.e.

If you move house, change your contact details, get a different bank account or get married, we need to ensure that your personal details are as up-to-date as possible.

Please use the form below to notify Human Resources of any changes to your personal details.

Personal mailing addresses, telephone numbers, number and names of dependents, individuals to be contacted in the event of an emergency, an educational accomplishment, and other such information should be accurate and current at all times.

It is also important to update benefits records, including beneficiary designations.

Submit this information to the Human Resources Office along with the "change of name" form (which is available in the office). The purpose of this documentation is to ensure that the employee's Form W-2 or wage and tax report matches the information on file with the SSA.Please contact the International Student Resource Center if you have any questions.Please note: If you are changing your bank information, please do not close the current account until after you have successfully received a deposit to your new account.This form is to be used by F-1 students authorized for Optional Practical Training or J-1 Students authorized for Academic Training.Please note completing this form DOES NOT authorize you to work.Here are a few recommendations: Access and make changes to this information in a secure way Use caution when logging into the network Ensure you print documents to a secured printer location Make sure that you logout when you are finished with your access Name Change Instructions All employees who require a name change must complete the GVRA Employee Data Change Request Form and return it to the Office of Human Resources – Operations and Benefits Unit along with a clear photocopy of the Social Security Card showing the new name.Employees may download the name change form and instructions by clicking the link below.Once the required signature(s) is obtained, the PNF is forwarded to HR for processing.You may obtain blank PNFs from the HR office by calling extension 7757.The Personnel Notification Form (PNF), which is created within the respective department, informs Human Resources (HR) of personnel changes/actions such as new hires, separations, transfers, status changes, promotions, account number, one-time payments (see one-time payments policy), leave of absence, etc.In addition to the above, the PNF provides the necessary information to properly record an employee in the payroll system for a University ID card, email account and payroll assignment.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *